This section is intended to give you an idea of the sort of projects I have planned for the future. Now the term “future” is not very specific I know. In some cases I may mean in just a few weeks, in others more like years. There is no particular order in which I want to get these following items printed. In most cases it depends on:
- finding the originals
- finding the paper to print them on and working out how to print them
- getting enough interest in the project to go ahead.
[box style=”rounded” border=”full”]Here is where I need your help. Please get in touch if you are able to loan an original to me or if you are interested in buying the items when they are done. That way I will be able to start planning their production.[/box]
Should you have a specific bit of paperwork that you would like to have reproduced by me, contact me, I would love to help.
- New projects for October 2015
- WW2 German Wehrpass Slip Cover
- Odol Toothpaste
- Barbasol, WW2 US “Overseas Special” Shaving Cream
- Items with the post
- German Soldbuch
- M&M candy was sold exclusively to the military
- World War 1 Paperwork
- Schach- Dame und Mühle
- Einsatzbuch für Nachrichtenhelferinnen des Heeres