Again within the range of cigarettes I finished the artwork for making a package of wartime "Dutch Amateurs Sigaretten". On the photo you see an original cigarettes package on the left and on the right the reproduction I just made.
Again working on the Cigarettes labels yesterday. Finaly I completed a project I had laying for years, the CAMEL label. Worked hours on a scan to clean it and brought it to the right colour.
In my collection of paperwork I have some Dutch paperwork I would like to reproduce. Illegal newsletters/papers, ID documents (Persoonsbewijs), ration cards and coupons, money, passport, etc.